Here’s a question I receive several times a day:
I can’t find the customer service number to call for live technical assistance. Can you point me in the right direction?
A New Host
Hi New Host,
Welcome to BlogTalkRadio. We don’t have a live customer service line but there are plenty of ways to receive assistance to help make BTR a positive experience:
- Contact Host Services – For immediate technical assistance, contact our stellar Host Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They respond to every single email sent in, and, in just about every case, offers immediate assistance. This is the best way to get help as soon as it’s needed.
- Live Help - BlogTalkRadio offers live help every Monday through Saturday evening from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday’s live help is available from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Visit the BlogTalkRadio Learning Center – If you have questions feel free to visit the BlogTalkRadio Learning Center. Many times, the answers to your questions are in our FAQs or one of our screencasts.
- BlogTalkRadio 101 - Live training every Wednesday afternoon at 1:00 p.m. EST.
- Contact Me – My name is Deb Ng and I’m BlogTalkRadio’s Community Manager. I can answer general questions and steer you in the right direction. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll find the person who does. My email address is at the bottom of the page and I’m always hanging out at the…
- BlogTalkRadio Forum – The forum has a sections for promoting shows, discussing equipment and even an area with hosts help hosts get over humps. If you have an immediate technical issue contact Host Services, but for general advice and discussion with the members of the BlogTalkRadio community, the BlogTalkRadio forum is your best bet.
I hope that answers your question. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know!
Do you have a question for BlogTalkRadio’s Community Manager? Send it to: email@example.com.