by Deb Ng
So we’ve been talking about social media as way to bring in traffic and build community. All of our discussions on the blog, BlogTalkRadio Insider and our forums are terrific and yielding great results. But it occurred to me we have a wealth of information in the BlogTalkRadio vault. We have interviews with Chris Brogan, Guy Kawasaki, Jeremy Owyang, Robert Scoble and many other leaders in this field. With that in mind, I thought it might be cool and useful to bring out each expert’s greatest hits.
Today, we’re going to start with someone I had the pleasure of meeting last fall at BlogWorld Expo ’09, Chris Brogan. What impresses me about Chris is that he puts on no airs, the same regular guy you see on Twitter or his blog, is the same regular guy you get in person. That he really knows his stuff is the icing.
Chris Brogan is no stranger to BlogTalkRadio. Here are his greatest hits:
- In December 2007, Chris joined Alan Levy to talk about social media and social networking.
- Kris Smith sat down with Chris Heuer and Chris Brogan at SXSW interactive last year, to talk about the current state of social, new and emerging media.
- John Havens interviewed Chris in October 2007 to discuss community issues and marketing in a pitch averse environment.
- In December 2007 John Havens and Chris chatted about transparency and using Twitter as a way to increase a businesses transparency.
- Innovations Insider‘s first show in August 2008 featured a discussion with Chris on how companies are using social media as a channel to reach new audiences and how social media can help organizations reach their business goals.
- Oh, look! John Havens features another discussion with Chris Brogan who was joined by Fast Company’s Lynne D. Johnson and lijit’s Ronald Lewis. (It’s looking more and more like a man crush, John)
- Chris visited with Talking HR in December to discuss social media and business.
- In August 2008, John Lawlor spoke with Chris Brogan & David Alston about the results of their TWebinar.com project.
- When Chris visited with Ron Hudson in October, 2008, he spoke about how to use social media and social networks to build relationships and deliver value.
- Chris joined Jim Turner on BlogWorld Expo Radio in October, 2007.
Just another way to learn from the best on BlogTalkRadio. Follow Chris on twitter @chrisbrogan.