BlogTalkRadio is planning a meetup in New York! Will You Be There?

martini

So I’ve been given the go ahead to plan a BlogTalkRadio meetup in New York City. After talking with a couple of members of the team, I can’t seem to decide what is best, having the meetup/Tweetup on a week night, or if it should be on a weekend. So we thought we’d let you decide.  If BlogTalkRadio was to host a meetup in my old stomping ground of NYC, and you can make it, when is the best time for you to attend?

Here’s the thing, I posted a poll and because this blog WordPress hosted, I can’t get it to work. Please leave your responses in the comments. If BlogTalkRAdio is to host a meetup in New York City in June, is it better for you to attend:

• A weekday afternoon
  • A weekday evening
  • A weekend afternoon
  • A weekend night

Do let us know your thoughts!

40 thoughts on “BlogTalkRadio is planning a meetup in New York! Will You Be There?

1. Neo

Weekend would be best! And when you do meet, move switchboard to top of the list of things to make more awesome!

2. Tashyra Ayers - "Let's Talk About It"

Weekend afternoon or evening works. A Friday evening or night is another option.

3. Miss X Radio

This is great, I have wanted to have something like this for a long time! Any day other than June 13, when I have a speaking engagement. Late afternoon /early evening.. and where?

4. Shaun

What building can possibly hold all the egos?? Probably something open air like Yankee Stadium or Citi Field..lol

Weekend probably a Saturday night would work best..

5. prettbaby81275

“I say weekend night, so that you can see and report for us how they party up in NYC, lol……

6. susan dobson

That is great, as of the 16th of May I will be in New York for 3 months, and if I can get a job, maybe permanently! I’m going home. Weekend for me. Thanks.

7. Jalen Faith (TEEN BOYS RADIO)

I would be happy to come but, i wouldnt be able to afford it.. but if i could go Weekend Nights!

8. DavidK

I’d be interested in it was the 2nd weekend in June. I’d love to meet anyone…doesn’t matter what time of the day it is.

9. DJ Enhancr

Weekday evening or Weekend afternoon would be ideal for me. This would be great to see this happen.

10. Rod Eccles

Week end Afternoon would be first on list then Week End Evening. Too many of us are too busy talking during the week day to make it Im sure.

11. Betty W.

I WOULD LOVE IT IF YALL CAN PLAN A WEEKEND. MOST PEOPLE HERE ALWAYS WORKING OR DOING SOMETHING. THE WEEKEND WOULD BE PERFECT. HOPE TO YA SOON IN NYC!!!