Good morning from Upstate New York. The beauty of working for a virtual company is how we can work from any location. Though I traveled for the holiday, my job at BlogTalkRadio still allows me to share the day’s highlights. Check it out:
All Times EDT:
- Reality Check Radio welcomes Nigel Barker, fashion photographer and beloved America’s Next Top Model judge, to dish on this cycle’s models and his career, tonight at 11:00 p.m.
- Actor and bestselling author Charles Grodin talks about his book How I Got to Be Whoever It Is I Am, and his evolution into writer, activist, philanthropist and performer, with Mr. Media this morning at 8:30.
- Ruuudy! Ruuudy! Ruuudy! Celebrate Notre Dame football with special guest Daniel “Rudy” Ruettiger, the true inspiration for the 1993 blockbuster movie Rudy, with Maureen Ennor today at noon.
- Sara Snow, host of Discovery Health’s Get Fresh with Sara Snow, talks about her latest book Fresh Living: A Room-to-room Guide to a Greener, Healthier Family and Home with Stacey Shanks at 1:00 p.m.
- Learn how to create fabulous children’s birthday parties without breaking the bank with the savvy Moms of Frugal Coast 2 Coast tonight at 8:30.
- Cristine Rose, star of NBC’s series Heroes, on her role as mysterious, calculating matriarch Angela Petrelli, who is willing to sacrifice anything to change the world, with Mr. Media at 11:o0 a.m.
- To Tweet, Poke, Gift, Share..What is New Media and why does matter? On Train with Shane this afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
- Laugh for the HEALTH of it, this afternoon at 4:00 with Laughing Lady and friends. This exercise program was created by Dr. Madan Kataria in the 1990s and there are now more than 6000 Laughter Clubs in more than 60 countries. F It feels great, reduces stress and boosts your immune system.
For a full rundown of all of today’s BlogTalkRadio programming, please see our On Air Schedule. Don’t worry about missing a live broadcast, all our shows are archived immediately following for On Demand listening.