I don’t understand why everyone dreads April 15th so much. We all know this is the day our taxes are due, and we have more than three months to get them done. Nothing to dread unless you’re a procrastinator.Whether you’re doing your taxes, hosting a tea party or it’s just a day like any other, BlogTalkRadio has your soundtrack. Behold today’s highlights: (All times EDT)
- Sitcom darling Joey Lawrence talks about his new movie with Melissa Joan Hart, My Fake Fiance, debuting on ABC Family, and his stint on Dancing With the Stars, today at noon with Mr. Media.
- Around the Water Cooler speaks with Austin-based Sweet Leaf Tea Founder and CEO Clayton Christopher about the consumer trend toward healthy, flavorful beverages like tea, this morning at 11:00.
- This afternoon at 1:00, BlogTalkRadio 101 welcomes hosts to walk through the platform, learn how to upload music, manage the switchboard, promote, and more!
- Questlove, drummer, DJ, music journalist and record producer, best known as the drummer for hip hop band The Roots, talks about playing as the house band for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. On World Talk Live this morning at 11:00.
- The Hollywood Z-List welcomes Britt Griffith from Sci-Fi’s Ghost Hunters to discuss the latest in the world of the paranormal, tonight at 10:00.
- The Patriot’s Heart Network broadcasts live from the Tax Day Tea Party events as they take place across the country, beginning at noon today.
- At 10:30 a.m., on Wiltshire and Washington hosts Ted Johnson, Maegan Carberry, and Teresa Valdez-Klein weigh in on the week’s biggest issues in politics, new media, and entertainment.
- At 3:00 p.m. CrunchGear brings the best in technology and gadgetry.
- At 3:00 p.m. chart topper Billy Vera visits with Brandon’s Buzz to discuss past and present projects.
- At 8:00 p.m. The Recipe Box welcomes Karen Schuppert is a Certified Nutrition Educator, the Manager of St Helena Farmer’s Market and a self-proclaimed farmers’ market addict.
For a full rundown of all of today’s BlogTalkRadio programming, please visit our On Air Schedule.