The weather is unseasonably warm on the East Coast. After the snowiest winter in several years, that’s not a complaint, mind you. I don’t know how long any of this will last, but I’m taking advantage of it best I can. The umbrella is open, ice coffee is at the ready and as I work from my back deck I’m thinking it doesn’t get any better than sitting outdoors, the dog laying at my feet and BlogTalkRadio on the laptop.
Here are some highlights to accompany your day! (All times EDT)
- Kim Kardashian, model, actress, entrepreneur and television personality, discusses her role on E!’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and her new footwear website with Brett Cohen on WorldTalk Live at 3:00 p.m.
- Actors Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia, who play brothers Nathan and Peter Petrelli, respectively, on NBC’s hit Heroes, speak about the show and their film projects with Mr. Media this morning at 11:00.
- She was the inspiration for the Jonas Brothers’ breakout single, Mandy — as well as Joe Jonas’ main squeeze. Now Mandy Van Duyne has got a role in the short horror flick Consumption, she’ll talk about it all on WZAP Radio tonight at 8:00.
- At noon on Live Well Everyday: How do you keep your family safe online? With the recent arrest of the Craigslist killer, we want to find out how women and kids can stay safe online and what are some key things to know to avoid stalkers. Ellen talks with Nancy Willard, director of the Center for Safe and Responsible Internet Use.
- At 12:30 p.m Columbia Journalism School presents a conversation about the school’s Master of Science program. SPEAKERS: Prof. Bill Grueskin, Dean of Academic Affairs and Prof. Laura Muha, Asst. Dean for Academic Affairs. Call in with your questions or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greg Behrendt, stand-up comic, actor, musician, and writer, talks about co-authoring bestselling book, He’s Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth To Understanding Guys, and shares his opinion on the film with Olivia Wilder tonight at 11:00.
- “The Frugal Chicks” of Frugal Coast 2 Coast dedicate a show to answering your most burning frugal living questions about how to cut costs without cutting out all the fun, tonight at 8:30.
- Vernice Armour, the Marine Corps first African-American female combat pilot, discusses her motivational speeches and writing Multiple Streams of Inspiration and Band of Sisters, at 7:00 p.m. with Paul Lawrence Vann.
For a complete rundown of all of today’s BlogTalkRadio programming, please see our On Air Schedule.