by Deb Ng
BlogTalkRadio makes no secret of how easy it is to host a show here. Not only do we have thousands of people taking us up on our offer to start their own talk radio show, but some of them are rather famous. Did you know about BlogTalkRadio’s celebrity hosts?
- Justin Guarini comes to your laptop every other Monday to play music, talk about what’s on his mind and chat with some of his favorite people. Past guests have included his “Going Country” castmate, reknown percussionist, Shiela E.
- Becky Buckwild brings her hilarious but brutal honesty to us on Sunday afternoons. You know Becky from her starring roles in various VH-1 reality shows including Charm School, Flavor of Love, and I Love Money 2.
- Former soap star, Catherine Hickland, is one of BlogTalkRadio’s newer hosts. Catherine has a new purpose now, one that revolves around empowering people to be the best she can be. Join Catherine sporadic Sunday nights at 8:00 p.m.
- Susan Powter hasn’t stopped the insanity, she’s just channeling it in different ways. Join her Tuesday nights at 7:00 p.m. and get healthy in body and mind.
- Actor Steven Baldwin and talk radio pro Kevin McCullough, talk politics Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. You might want to put the kids to bed early, the language is a little salty.
Who’s your favorite BlogTalkRadio celebirty talk show host?