by Deborah Ng
If your feed reader includes TechCrunch and Mashable, you’re sure to have noticed BlogTalkRadio getting mentions lately. Not to pat ourselves on the back, but we’ve been the subject of some great articles and posts on some worthy resources. In case you’ve missed out on some of our recent media mentions, I’d like to share them with you here:
- From Tech Crunch: BlogTalkRadio Now Playing in the Enterprise Space
- MediaShift: BlogTalkRadio Lets Anyone (Including the Pentagon) Start Talk Shows
- Forbes.com: Blogging on the Radio
- FMQB: TargetSpot Partners with Eight Radio Groups
- Mashable: BlogTalkRadio Relaunches: Does it Have a Future?
- Washington Post: Woman’s Day Taps BlogTalkRadio for Online Radio Show
BlogTalkRadio would like to thank all who took the time to write about us and for helping to spread the word about our online social radio community.