We’re very excited to announce the Beta release of BlogTalkRadio’s new Studio!
The new features and design make producing and promoting your show even easier. Over the next few weeks, we invite you to test the New Studio and get comfortable with it before it goes live. You’ll find more information on what you can expect during the Beta phase below.
The New Studio features:
- A virtual broadcasting Studio with a great new look and feel that’s easier than ever to use
- Enhanced switchboard and integrated audio management and chat features to help you better manage your show and engage your audience
- Integrated promotional tools that enable you to simply promote your show and grow your audience
- Improved audio upload and controls
- Ability to view and edit your episode information directly from the Studio
How to test the new Studio
During the Beta phase, you’ll have the choice of whether you want to use the new Studio or the current switchboard to host your shows. You’ll also be able to host additional test shows during this time period without having them count toward your daily episode limits. Just be sure to select “Test” under “Visibility” when scheduling your show. If you have yet to sign up as a host on BlogTalkRadio, this is a great time to start as the new Studio makes broadcasting like a pro even easier. (New hosts can sign up here)
We want your feedback
Since we’re still in Beta, please let us know if you run into any problems as you are testing the Studio or if you have any questions. You can email us directly at beta<at>blogtalkradio.com.
We hope you enjoy the new Studio!