Good morning! Many in the blogosphere may already know me. My name is Deb Ng, and I’m pleased to announce my position as the new Community Manager for Blog Talk Radio. It’ll be my job to keep you informed and updated on the wonderful goings on here at BTR. Many of the changes you’ll see will have to do with this blog and the main Blog Talk Radio website. I won’t spoil all of the surprises though.
Since I’m new here, I thought it might be a nice idea to point out some useful links around Blog Talk Radio. I know from conversations around the blogosphere last week, many people still aren’t aware of who we are or what we do.
There are also plenty of bloggers who have heard of us, but either aren’t sure how to get involved or are afraid it’s too technical. In light of all this, I thought it would be a nice learning experience for all of us if I list some important and useful links at Blog Talk Radio to start us off.
- The Blog Talk Radio home page features highlights from the day’s events and menus for you to choose actions or programs.
- Visit “What is BTR” to learn more about how you can benefit from our service.
- On our About page you learn a little about our history and who we are.
- Our Guides page lists all our different channels so you can choose the radio shows in your favorite niche.
- What’s on the air now? Check out the On Air Schedule to see what’s going on this instant – and later on today.
- Did you miss Brad Pitt, Dennis Miller or Robert Scoble? Check out the Best of Blog Talk Radio for some cool highlights and past shows.
I..we…hope this sampling of Blog Talk Radio’s features will entice you to visit and take a look around.
Feel free to subscribe to this blog too. With updates several times daily you’ll learn what’s being featured on any given day, highlights of shows and channels, tips for best using BTR and even interviews with some of the show’s hosts.
I also want to know what you’d like to see. Use the comments to tell us your thoughts about BTR – what we’re doing right, what we can work on a little more, and how we can best serve the blogosphere.