As we’ve been touting all week … BlogTalkRadio and Pepsico have partnered to bring live interviews from SXSWi and the Pepsico Podcasting Playground. Today, John Havens and Chris Brogan will be broadcasting for the entire afternoon. Check out today’s schedule:
- 12:20 – Scott Monty: Head of Social Media for the Ford Motor Company.
- 12:40 – David Meerman Scott, Marketing Strategist
- 1:00 – Lynnae McCoy – Blogger for Blissfully Domestic and WalMart’s 11 Moms Network.
- 1:20 -Chris Heuer Creative Catalyst at AdHocnium.
- 1:40 – Liz Strauss – Blogger for Successful Blog and founder of the SobCon Business Conference for Bloggers.
- 2:00 – Brian Solis – Principal of Future Works.
- 2:20 -Valeria Maltoni of Conversation Agent.
- 2:40 - Jason Falls of Social Media Explorer.
- 3:00 -Maggie Fox and Lucrettia Pruitt - Bloggers for WalMart’s 11 Moms Network
- 3:20 – Melissa Garcia
- 3:40 – Beth Blecherman of TechMamas
If you’re not at SXSWi, we hope you’ll tune in. If you are in attendance, please stop by the BlogTalkRadio pod and say hello. BlogTalkRadio’s John Havens and Deb Ng are there to greet you and we’re being joined by our special guest, Chris Brogan.