Have you been enjoying our interviews from South by Southwest Interactive? John Havens and I have enjoyed meeting both established and potential hosts, and also conducting interviews with some terrific people.
We have more interviews scheduled for today and tomorrow, live from the BlogTalkRadio pod at the Pepsico Podcasting Playground. If you’re at SXSWi, we’d love for you to stop buy and say hello. If you’re playing the home game, we hope you’ll find today’s schedule intriguing enough to give us a listen.
- 10:00 a.m. Audrey McClelland from Mom Generations.
- 10:20 a.m. Beth Kanter from Beth’s Blog and Zain Zabulosi from Silverlight/Microsoft.
- 10.:40 Aaron Tersteegst from Intel
- 11:00 Katja Presnal from Skimbaco Lifestyle
- 12:40 Ewan Spence
- 1:00 Jim Turner of One by One Media
- 1:40 Patrick O’Keefe of iFroggy Network and author of “Managing Online Forums”
- 4:00 Rohit Bhargava from the Influential Marketing Blog
- 4:20 Matt Singley
- 4:40: Scott Henderson
- 5:00 Greg Verdino
- 5:20 Ian Schaefer
- 5:40 Darryl Orht
If you missed yesterday’s interviews, feel free to go back and have a listen. They’re in our archives for you to listen to On Demand.