It’s a stormy Monday morning in my neck of the woods. I happen to enjoy thunderstorms. I find it very comforting to work inside my cozy home while all heck is breaking loose outside my window. Rain is inspiring and cleansing, and I can’t think of a better way to start the week. It’s also a good time to see what’s on the radio this morning.
Here are some highlights..and remember, you don’t have to listen live. You can catch all of the Blogtalkradio segments on demand immediately following each broadcast. Download for listening at your convenience. Listen to your favorite BTR segments on your morning walk or during your evening commute. We’re easy.
Here are some of today’s highlights, all times are EDT:
- Take two single, eccentric, cocktail-guzzling, 50-something socialite-wannabe sisters from Texas. Move them back home with their addled, octogenarian mom. Toss in a healthy dose of haughty Austin “ladies who lunch” who wouldn’t be caught dead with these “ladies who liquid lunch.” Sprinkle on a few (very few) pot-bellied good-old-boy suitors. Add one big-butted, beehive-haired, leopard-print-wearing caregiver who doesn’t give a #$%! what happens to anyone. And what have you got? The Midlife Gals. Listen in at 7:00 p.m.
- 168 Hours of TV welcomes Deanne Bell of Discovery’s Smash Lab. Tune in at 5:00 p.m.
- It’s Television Without Pity day at TV Talk and joining Shaun is Jericho star Kenneth Mitchell. Listen in at 6:00 p.m.
- Visiting Army Wife Talk Radio tonight is Sharon McBride author of My Mommy Wears Combat Boots. 8:00 p.m.
- The Daily Mix brings you fast and furious highlights from last week at BlogTalkRadio tonight at 9:00.
- Tonight at 10:00 The Reel Lady brings us Lark Vorhees who you may remember played Lisa Turtle on Saved by the Bell. Listen in and find out what Lisa’s been doing since.
- The Mole fans won’t want to miss Reality Check tonight at 11:00 when cast member Paul Grassi stops by.
As you can see, it’s another stellar day at BlogTalkRadio. Please check out our On Air Schedule for a more extensive list of today’s programming.