Happy Friday, radio fans. We’re heading into the last weekends of summer. Here are some highlights to get you through the end of summer blues: (All times EDT)
- Don’t miss Golf.com Radio at 10:00 a.m. for all the latest golf highlights and news.
- It’s Casual Friday at Nikki Rocks the Politics. Tune in to hear some great music. Who knows, maybe Nikki’ll even throw in a polka or two. Get ready to wiggle at 10:00 a.m. and don’t forget, chat is where it’s at.
- Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner Marsha Mason will be visiting Stardish Radio to talk about her new skincare line. The segment airs tonight at 10:00.
- On Better Food Choices, host Criss Bertling will be interviewing family food experts Ellen Briggs and Sally Byrd, Co-authors of “Are Your Kids Running on Empty.” Parents won’t want to miss this at noon today.
- At 1:00 this afternoon the Crunch Gear team will get together to analyze the latest gadgets and trends.
- Social Media expert Jason Falls is today’s guest on User Friendly Thinking at 1:00 p.m.
Here’s wishing you a great weekend!