by Deb Ng
Behold, today’s BlogTalkRadio highlights:
(All times EST.)
- Are you a slow cooker? I am. I find it a major time saver to throw all the ingredients for dinner into a crockpot and six hours later, a hearty stew or casserole. Learn more about slow cooking on WD-Radio‘s In the Kitchen today at noon.
- Old-school actress, and Melanie Griffith‘s mom, Tippi Hedren is visiting with Betty Jo Tucker this afternoon at 4:00.
- Listen in as Mr. Media interviews social media guru Guy Kawasaki tonight at 8:00.
- Social Media Smackdown offers social media tips galore today at noon.
- If you’re starting your garden from scratch this year, it’s just about time to start your seeds indoors. Garden Gal tells you how this afternoon at 1:30.
- Speaking of gardening, apartment dwellers can garden to. Check out AGH Gardening this afternoon at 2:00 to learn how.
- This afternoon on TV Talk, Dr. Daniel Spitz from MSNBC’s Dead Men Talking is dropping by for a chat. Tune in this evening at 6:00.
- Tonight at 6:00 Career Coach teaches you how to start your own home based business office.
- IndyRadio plays the best unsigned and indpendent musicians EVER! Get your groove on tonight at 7:00.
Please see the BlogTalkRadio On Air Schedule for the full rundown of today’s programming.