All times EST:
- Author, newspaper columnist and Celebrity Fit Club physician, Dr. Ian K. Smith visits with the WLS Coaches tonight at 8:00. He’ll be discussing his new book, “The Fat Smash Diet“.
- Master Pollster John Zogby is on Wiltshire & Washington this morning at 11:00 to deconstruct poll numbers and discuss how issues such as the Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live parodies affect the election.
- Woman’s Day Health Editor, Barbara Brody and Dr. Neica Goldberg discuss the things we do that drive our doctors crazy on Healthy You at noon.
- The Empty Nesters welcome Brian Kurth, founder of Vocation Vactions this afternoon at 2:00.
- Warren Whitlock discusses “The Twitter Revolution” with Melody Campbell at noon.
- Tonight at 8:00 the Recipe Box features a guide for vegetarian teens.
- Just in time for Halloween: TopCast brings you Oklahoma ghost stories this afternoon at 5:00.
- Easton Ellsworth keeps the Blog Action Day vibe going with a recap of last Wednesday’s event and a discussion of ways bloggers can help causes this afternoon at 5:00.
- Radio Teenz is programming just for teens. Join in at 5:30 p.m. for talk about The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Pink, Rhianna and more.
- The New York Baseball Digest is giving a look (and even some predictions) at the upcoming World Series this evening at 7:00.
- Consumer advocate Asa Aarons looks out for you tonight at 8:00.
Have a great day! Don’t forget to listen while you work!