Behold some of today’s BlogTalkRadio highlights:
- The BlogTalkRadio team is still in NYC for the Web 2.0 Expo. Stop by if you’re in attendance, and tune in if you’re not!
- HGTV’s Suzanne Whang visits with the Empowerment Sanctuary to talk about “getting out of our own way”. Learn to achieve success and mastery in your life this evening at 7:oo EDT.
- Olivia Wilder welcomes Aussie hearthrob Daniel Goddard. You may know Daniel from his acting gigs with “Monk”, “Immortally Yours” and more. Don’t miss it tonight at 10:00 EDt.
- Don’t miss the Frugal WAHM show this morning. This podcast for work at homes discusses entertainment news, business tips, parenting struggles and more. Tune in this morning at 11:30 EDT.
- Parents will want to tune in at 1:00 pm EDT when Geraldine Jensen discusses safe social networking sites for our kids. Her guest today is Linda Chaney from SafeWave.org and iLand5.com.
- Set your alarm for 2:00 p.m. EDT and fly with the FlyLady and Friends.
- Boris “Can Do” Kupperman wanted to Work for Diddy but didn’t quite make the cut. Find out why and get the behind the scenes dish this afternoon at 3:00 EDT on Conversations Live.
- Delcos and McDonald offer a Mets pregame show this evening at 5:30.
- A shout out to poets: It’s open mic night at the Speakasy Cafe. Stop by tonight at 7:00 EDT to listen in or call in to take the state.
- Turn it up for Biohazard Radio tonight at 7:00 p.m. EDT for a manic metal meltdown with Nikki and Morgan.
- Hockey fans, this one is for you: The Fantasy Hockey Roundtable tonight at 7:30 p.m. EDT.
- Wayne Hurlbert welcomes Paul Damazo author of “80 Proven Ways to Become a Millionaire,” tonight at 8:00 pm.
- Bloggers School will be discussing BlogWorld Expo ’08 which is taking place in Las Vegas this weekend. I’ll be speaking there and the BlogTalkRadio team will be interviewing live from the even – but more about that later. Don’t miss Bloggers School tonight at 8:00 EDT.
- Tonight WSN Radio presents Collaboration Stage where John and Christie will discuss a project dear to their hearts and invite others to share their creativity. The fun and inspiration begins at 9:00 p.m. EDT.
That’s only but a small sampling of today’s BlogTalkRadio highlights. For the total rundown please visit our On Air Schedule.
I’m leaving on a jet plane in a couple of hours but will continue to keep you updated on all of BlogTalkRadio’s highlights as well as the rundown from BlogWorld Expo in Las Vegas.
Have a great day.