Check out some of today’s BlogTalkRadio highlights:
(All Times EST.)
- Mom Blogger extrodanaire, Heather Armstrong of Dooce, talks with the Midlife Gals tonight at 7:00.
- Ready for a coffee break? Grab your mug, pour yourself a cup and listen in as Coffee with an Author visits with Rita Schiano to talk about her latest book “Painting the Invisible Man.“
- Gwen Cox, Baby Sign language educator, will talk to MomRN about using sign language with your baby or young child to enhance communication, today at noon.
- Kristina De welcomes author and publicity expert Jill Lublin. She will discuss tips to increase your visibility, become more influential and enhance credibility with the media. At 1:00 p.m.
- Join Shaun Daily, the hardest working man in radio this afternoon at 2:00 on BlogTalkRadio Today.
- Mr. Media interviews Kirk Douglas today at 3:00. Listen in as the screen legend talks about his latest book, Let’s Face It: 90 Years of Living, Loving and Learning; his campaign to have the U.S. apologize for slavery; his MySpace page; and Angelina Jolie.
- Reality star Megan Hauserman of Rock of Love, I Love Money and Beauty & the Geek dishes on Co-Schizzle this afternoon at 3:00.
If you miss any of the live broadcasts be assured you can still listen in as all of our BlogTalkRadio segments are available on demand as a podcast immediately after. Check out our on air schedule for a full rundown of all of our programming.
Have a great day.