Before I begin today’s highlights, I’d like to thank everyone who has offered feedback here at the blog, at the new BlogTalkRadio forum and also at our Yahoo Group. I want to assure you your concerns are being read and we will take all of your feedback into consideration. For those in need of technical assistance, the forum does provide a place where you can ask questions of our technical team and also the BlogTalkRadio team in general. You can also send your concerns to email@example.com. We really do appreciate hearing from you.
Now, without further delay, I’d like to present you with today’s BlogTalkRadio highlights. There’s so much good stuff, I wish I could feature it all!
As always, all times EST.
- Entourage creator Doug Ellin is Alan Levy’s guest today on The Alan Levy show. What’s in store for “the boys”? Tune in at 8:00 p.m.!
- Social media superstar Guy Kawasaki speaks with Biznik Live about his new book, Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition. Tune in this afternoon at 1:00.
- Interested in working from home? The Home Workplace will begin a series on career options for the homeworker.
- Don’t miss Saving Dinner at noon! Leanne Ely, the Dinner Diva talks food, nutrition, dinnertime dilemmas and more.
- BlogTalkRadio 101 offers new host training from BlogTalkRadio’s star, Nikki Starr, this afternoon at 1:00. Nikki will be discussing the new features on the site and go over any issues you may be facing.
- This afternoon at 2:00 The Empty Nesters welcome the new year with guest Paula Begoun, the Cosmetics Cop and author of Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me.
- At 4:0o p.m. BlogTalkRadio’s V.P. of Business Development, John C. Havens, interviews Andy Sernovitz, co-founder of WOMMA and founder of the Blogwell conference. John and Andy will discuss the Blog Council, the Case Studies at the upcoming Blogwell conference in Chicago, and the nature of corporate social media.
For a complete rundown of all of today’s BlogTalkRadio’s programmng, please see our On Air Schedule.