I don’t know what it’s like in your neck of the woods, but the East Coast has had more of its fair share of rain lately. We’ll have a day of beautiful, summery weather, followed by a week of rain, a pattern I can live without.The recent weather events have found me researching the contents of the BlogTalkRadio vault to see what kinds of weather related programming we had in our archives. I was almost pleasantly surprised by the results. I say “almost” because it’s true, you really can find all kind of content at BlogTalkRadio!
- The Weather Observer offers a weekly look at the top weather stories.
- Rockwood Wardrobing gave us the low down on summer essentials with their 2009 Warm Weather Must Haves show.
- Live in the Tornado Belt? The Tornado Research show brings you all the latest tornado-related news.
- Bad weather got you down? Boost your spirits with color with the Misses Smarty Pants Fashion Rescue.
- This past March, Mr. Media interviewed Good Morning America Weatherman, Sam Champion.
- BTR News & Morning Edition offer the latest news and weather updates.
- The Weather Channels VP Programming, Tom Pratt visited with Tracy Swedlow last November.
- The Pain Reliever featured a fascinating discussion regarding weather and chronic pain – are they related?
- Ok, so it’s getting warmer now, but bookmark this one for the fall. Burnt Food Dude offered tips for cold-weather cooking.
- Here’s another one to bookmark – The Lucky Dog show discussed cold weather care tips for our canine best friends.
Hope you enjoy all of our weather-related programming!