We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for signing up to be a host at Blogtalkradio and wish you the best of luck with this new and exciting platform.
In just a few weeks, we have created lots of excitement in the blogging community. Just last week in fact, BTR was profiled by Rafe Needleman of CNET – http://reviews.cnet.com/4531-10921_7-6626070.html?tag=blog. We are sure you will agree that Rafe’s review was quite positive and helpful to our objective of creating the blogosphere’s first live interactive podcasting platform.
Although this is our first email to our hosts, we intend on emailing you on a weekly basis to let you know what is happening at BTR, enhancements to the platform, introduction to new hosts, etc.
Please note the following enhancements to the BTR service.
- You can now schedule segments in increments of 15, 30, and 60 minutes.
- As you can see on the programming guide, users can now filter by country, language and genre.
- Please note that you can only conduct one show per day per host, however, you can still schedule shows 30 days in advance.
- Remember that you can track the number of listeners to your show via the host dashboard.
- All shows are now being archived for listening at a later date and can be found in the archived section of your host channel.
Just a couple of points to remember which are quite useful in getting the most you can out of Blogtalkradio. We strongly encourage each of our hosts to select one of our promotion buttons, which is found in the host dashboard. By using this button, your blog audience can easily find your host channel and see when your next show will take place and have access to all of your archived shows. Also, you can attract new readers TO your blog by including a link to your blog in your host channel.
Stay tuned for more for many enhancements to our service. Remember to send us you comments, suggestions, gripes and praises to email@example.com
See you “on-air”