by Deb Ng
I have insomnia this morning. The old Deb used to alternating tossing and turning all night with glaring at my husband with his loud snoring. The new Deb doesn’t fight it. I get out of bed and do something productive. Thus, you’re getting your BlogTalkRadio highlights early this morning. Enjoy today’s festivities: (All times EST)
- Recently on VH1’s Celebrity Rehab, Shifty Binzer fled the Sober House before downing a handful of Xanax and bottle of JD – leading pal Andy Dick to warn, “He’s gonna be dead.” Find out how the rapper’s doing today. Join World Talk Live at 4:00 p.m.
- Join BlogTalkRadio 101 this afternoon at 1:00, as host Nikki Starr takes new and old hosts alike through a refresher course in how to maximize the results from hosting your BlogTalkRadio show.
- Beloved actress and health guru Suzanne Somers chats with Connine Bennet this afternoon at 3:00. She’ll be talking about her bestselling book BREAKTHROUGH: Eight Steps to Wellness with vital health tips that will allow you to thrive.
- Ali Velshi, CNN’s chief business correspondent and author, gives MediaBistro’s Morning Media Menu his thoughts on the Santelli Rant, covering the crisis and more. Listen in this morning at 9:00.
- At 10:30 a.m. Zane Safrit interviews Todd Sattersten, CEO for 800CEORead.com. He’s one of the most respected experts on the category of business books, their authors, their promotion and marketing. Now, he’s authored with Jack Covert, the 100 Best Business Books of All Time: What they say, Why they Matter and How They Can Help You.
- This morning at 11:o0, Isobella Jade shares modeling jobs that shorter models can do and how a shorter model can prepare to get ahead and book modeling work in a realistic way.
- We’re getting old school today this morning! Looking to get started in Ham Radio? Check out these tips for getting your ham radio license this morning at 11:00.
- At 2:00 p.m, Tamara Dorris welcomes Ann Maria, renowned Feng Shui expert and author of a few different related books. Tamara will teach us how to sell our listings quicker using Feng Shui. She’ll also tell us what’s in store for us, according to Chinese astrology, in 2009, the Year of the Ox!
- This afternoon at 3:00 Crunchgear analyzes the latest technology and gadget trends.
Please see our On Air Schedule for all of today’s listings. Remember, if you miss the live broadcast you can still tune in on demand!