Good afternoon! Enjoy some highlights of today’s BlogTalkRadio programming: (All times EDT)
- On Socially Speaking, Matthew Knell, Senior Manager for Social Media Product Development at MTV Networks, talks about implementing social media amongst leading brands including Jet Blue and About.com. Tune in this afternoon at noon.
- Tracy Changel welcomes rapper Havoc of Mobb Deep this afternoon at 4:00 to discuss if hip hop fashion is changing behaviors.
- Daytime star Melody Thomas Scott visits with Olivia Wilder tonight at 9:30.
- At 2:00 Nathan Burke and Sarah Wurrey from Blogstring.com talk social media and all kinds of random stuff.
- At 5:00 C.A. Webb welcomes Boris and Kendra from “I Want to Work for Diddy.”
- At 8:00 with Wayne Hurlburt: Entrepreneurs and authors Jimmy Vee & Travis Miller share secrets of attracting customers through gravitational marketing. They describe building a plan of attraction, on a shoestring budget, to create more customers.
Feel free to check out our On Air Schedule to get the entire listing of today’s BlogTalkRadio programming. Remember, all segments are available on demand immedidately afterthe live broadcast.