by Deb Ng
BlogTalkRadio is pleased to announce the launch of our new community forum. Designed to bring the BlogTalkRadio community together, the forum will enable hosts, listeners and the entire BlogTalkRadio Team to interact and grow together.
Even though we already have a BlogTalkRadio Yahoo Group, we feel the benefits of a community forum will be more appealing as members will no longer have to wait for topic or member approval in order to interact with each other. The conversation will be immediate and continuous! In fact, if you’re already signed up to be a BlogTalkRadio host or member, you’re already signed up for the new forum! Just log on using your BlogTalkRadio sign in details.
Some of the features of our new BlogTalkRadio forum:
- A place for hosts and listeners to introduce themselves
- Specific discussion areas for each genre
- A place for hosts to find guests (and vice versa)
- A forum for technical issues
- A place to discuss your favorite tools and equipment
- Discussion of social networking and tools to better enhance the BlogTalkRadio experience
- A place to share ideas for networking and bringing in traffic
Since only members can post new topics, we hope to be a spam free forum!
The BlogTalkRadio forum is now open for business. We hope you’ll join us today, and get the conversation – and community – flowing!