BlogTalkRadio has released a new free feature to make it even easier for listeners to call in and participate in live shows. “Click to Talk” with Skype enables listeners to join the show simply by using a Skype-to-Skype call, which also means the call is toll-free.
Here is a step-by-step guide for using the “Click-to-Talk” feature:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your Skype account. If you don’t have one you can register here.
2. Log in to your BlogTalkRadio account and go to the Episode page of the show you want to participate in.
3. Click on the “Click to Talk” Logo shown below. (If you do not see this logo, try hitting control+f5)
4. When you see Pop-Up window, Click “Click to Talk” Logo again to automatically launch Skype call.
5. Click “Call” in Skype application to complete call to show.
We recommend that listeners use a headset when dialing to avoid echo and to ensure audio quality when participating in the show. If you should have any questions about the above feature be sure to contact us at service(at)blogtalkradio.com.