It may be a holiday in the U.S., but BlogTalkRadio isn’t taking a day off!
Check out today’s highlights: (All times EST)
- Mahatma Gandhi’s grandson, Arun Gandhi, known as a messenger of peace, has dedicated his life to spreading his grandfather’s teachings around the globe. Tonight at 7:00 p.m. he’s also a guest on the Judy Joy Jones Show.
- Continuing his Lost Tapes Series, Mr. Media presents his 1985 interview with Gene Simmons of KISS, taped backstage during their first ever tour without the makeup.
- Tonight at 8:00 on Sci-Fi Talk, don’t miss exclusive interviews from Comic-Con in New York including Joshua Jackson from the cast of the Fringe, Daniel Dae Kim of Lost, and a look at Life On Mars with actor Michael Imperoli.
- When it comes to men’s fashion, there are a few things you might want to consider before you get dressed, specially if you’re considering “breaking rank” and doing your own thing! At 3:00 p.m., tune into Tailored Edges with Robin Walker, nationally acclaimed image consultant for men. Tailored Edges is about image, fashion and style for men who are ready to step away from the pack and be dressed with success.
- On Book Bites for Kids, Suzanne Lieurance, talks with children’s author Linda Wagner about her new book, Lady Flatterley.Tht’s this afternoon at 3;00.
For a complete rundown of all of today’s programming, please see today”s On Air Schedule.