by Deborah Ng
As a professional blogger, it took years for me to learn the ropes. Blogging isn’t something I entered into blind. I did a lot of research to learn from the best probloggers in the business. There’s a lot more to blogging than just posting some content.
After browsing our blogging-related content, I realize we have so much educational content from both well known bloggers, and up and comers. If you’re interested in learning more about blogging, you might be interested in these gems from the BlogTalkRadio vault:
Blogging’s Greatest Hits
- My friend “Authority Blogger” Chris Garrett, who is also a blogging superstar and all around nice guy, visited with SobCon Radio in December to discuss blogging.
- At BlogWorld Expo ’08, another of my blogging friends, Darren Rowse, the ProBlogger himself, stopped by the BlogTalkRadio booth to talk about b5Media, blogging and more.
- Darren also visited with Wayne Hurlbert last July to discuss blogging for a six figure income.
- Chris Garrett and David Peralty dropped by to chat with me on FWJ Radio to talk about whether it’s more profitable to blog for one’s self or become a blogger for hire.
- My idol (and friend), Liz Strauss, visited with Wayne Hurlbert to talk about Blogger and SOBCon founder Liz Strauss talks relationship blogging and power of conference participation
- Liz also visited with Sherry Borzo last month to discuss blogging and social media as a way to build community.
- A couple of weeks ago, Jim Turner of Social Mediasphere discussed the future of blog networks.
- Behind the Blog answers all your questions about blogs and blogging.
- Another blogging friend, Wendy Pearsall of Sparkplugging, visited Let’s Talk Blogging in December 2007 to discuss building her blogging network and an online business.
- Blogger’s School offers practical advice for starting a profitable and successful blog.
- Business Builders offered tips for blogging for business.
- Blog Wold Expo Radio features interviews and advice with the movers and shakers in blogging and social media.
- Another friend, Jenn Mattern discusses how to become a professional blogger
- The Blog Training Academy teaches all about how to start a blog from scratch.
BlogTalkRadio features over 500 hours of blogging-related content. Please see the search results page for a look at all of our blogging-related content, or subscribe to the blogging feed to receive alerts to all upcoming blogging-themed shows.