We launched an exciting new feature for hosts today on BlogTalkRadio.
As a BlogTalkRadio host, you can now add a Toll-Free listener line to your account to make it free and easy for your listeners to call-in and interact during your online radio show. The toll-free listener package is available for only $25.00 for each 500 minute block.
It is simple for existing host to add toll free to their accounts, just go to the Premium Services page of BlogTalkRadio or click on the “Add Toll-Free” link on the Switchboard. As a host, you can make the toll-free number visible or invisible on a by episode basis.
If you have any questions on this new feature, be sure to contact us.
BlogTalkRadio has released a new free feature to make it even easier for listeners to call in and participate in live shows. “Click to Talk” with Skype enables listeners to join the show simply by using a Skype-to-Skype call, which also means the call is toll-free.
Here is a step-by-step guide for using the “Click-to-Talk” feature:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your Skype account. If you don’t have one you can register here.
2. Log in to your BlogTalkRadio account and go to the Episode page of the show you want to participate in.
3. Click on the “Click to Talk” Logo shown below. (If you do not see this logo, try hitting control+f5)
Click to Talk with Skype
4. When you see Pop-Up window, Click “Click to Talk” Logo again to automatically launch Skype call.
5. Click “Call” in Skype application to complete call to show.
We recommend that listeners use a headset when dialing to avoid echo and to ensure audio quality when participating in the show. If you should have any questions about the above feature be sure to contact us at service(at)blogtalkradio.com.