The NAA Marketing Conference is one of the bigger gatherings of Newspaper execs that happen through out the year. And we’ve got your inside coverage.
Mel Taylor of the Local Media in a Web 2.0 World is hosting a series of interviews on www.BlogTalkRadio.com, live from the conference. The conversations are with some of the leaders in the Newspaper and Online space. All of these interviews are archived at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/naa.
It’s no secret that Newspaper, as well as other traditional media, is going through some pretty amazing changes. That’s why this year’s show promises to be one of the most important ones in a long time.
Here’s a sample of who Mel will be speaking with:
- Howard Owens; Director of Digital Publishing at Gatehouse Media
- Jay Small; General Manager, Scripps Newspapers Interactive Group
- Allison Sholly; Vice President & General Manager, Tribune Interactive
- Chris Tolles; CEO of Topix
- Bob Benz; Maroon Ventures (former VP Interactive of Scripps)