CUSTOMIZE YOUR PAGE!
When hosting shows with BlogTalkRadio, what host doesn’t want their profile page to be unique, creative and indicative of their shows?
There are all kinds of cool things you can do to maximize your profile. Like adding pictures or video that can enhance your page, making it more visually stimulating, attractive, and interactive. Here are a few examples of what you can do to your page:
HOW TO DO IT
To customize your page and add video, pictures and/or html code you can go into your Settings link at the top left hand side of www.blogtalkradio.com (You must be logged in to do this). Once there, look to the gray box on the top left hand side and click on My Page. From there you have two places that you can use to add detail to your profile page.
1) In your Show Information Box. Look for the “Add Video or HTML Code” box. Any code that you enter in here will appear at the bottom of your Profile Page, beneath your Episodes on Demand, in a box called “Extras.”
2) In your Show Notes Box. Anything you add here will appear directly above your Episodes on Demand on your profile page in a box called “Show Notes”.
You can also add pictures and HTML to your various show descriptions.
USEFUL LINKS FOR ADDING HTML & IMAGES
Here is an informative and free website that explains the step by step input of HTML and what it all means: http://www.html.net/tutorials/html/
And, it is likely you are familiar with YouTube. You can use YouTube to upload and generate HTML code for your own videos that you have uploaded.
If you are looking for evening more branding and customization, you may want to take a look at the Branded Profiles option on BlogTalkRadio. This BTR offered Premium Service is a great because it enables hosts to:
• Customize all show graphics on your page
• Own all the banners placement: You can use these to market your own services or to sell sponsorships and keep 100% of the revenue
• Stream content live and archived content on your site with a branded player
• And much more.
Keep up the great work with your profiles!