Check out today’s BlogTalkRadio highlights (all times EDT):
- Beloved talk show host and actress Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein, authors of Your Best Birth, talk about their new book for parents, and why they wrote it now, at 4:00 p.m. on GrandCentralPub.]
- The Poor Chef, Charles Mattocks, recaps his Today Show appearance with Al Roker, and shares new sauces and ideas from his new cookbook, tonight at 10:00.
- The Empty Nesters welcome bestselling author Charla Krupp, frequent guest on Oprah and The Today Show, to discuss her book, How Not to Look Old, this afternoon at 2:00.
- Actor Josh Gomez, currently seen on NBC’s Chuck playing Chuck’s best friend Morgan, discusses his role on CBS’ Without a Trace, and future plans, today at noon on BuzzWorthy Radio.
- David Meerman Scott, marketing strategist and author of award-winning book, The New Rules of Marketing & PR, discusses his new book, World Wide Rave, and blog entitled Web Ink Now with Zane Safrit this morning at 10:00.
- Around the Water Cooler show host Jonathan Hall welcomes three moms who offer food and beverage tips for staying healthy this morning at 11:00.
- Robert Tuchman discusses his guide, The 100 Sporting Events You Must See Live, which provides invaluable information about tickets, travel, parties and pageantry for the top games across the sporting landscape at 2:00 p.m. with Mr. Media.
Enjoy all of today’s programming.