A look around our BlogTalkRadio homepage shows a variety of offerings from our network of talented talk show hosts. Behold today’s highlights: (All times EST)
- Rundgren Radio turns up a blast from my past. Ellen Foley, the voice behind “Paradise by the Dashboard Light” and other Meatloaf favorites, and actress in the popular 80′s sitcom “Nightcourt” stops by to chat about her career in music, on Broadway and on television. Don’t miss it tonight at 8:30.
- I’m pleased to welcome two of my favorite professional bloggers to FWJ Radio this morning at 11:00. Chris Garret, blog consultant and co-author of “ProBlogger: Secrets to Blogging Your Way to a Six Figure Income” and David Peralty, consultant and blogger for College Crunch and Branding David stop by to discuss whether it’s more profitable to blog for one’s self, or someone else.
- If it’s Tuesday it must be time for the Radio Happy Hour. Today, Dr. B welcomes author Vince Flynn and “House” actress Olivia Wilde. The party starts tonight at 9:00.
- MassMarrier welcomes Raven Brooks, the Executive Director of NetRoots Nation this afternoon at 2:30.
- A very special Lady Rerun show today. Portia Berry Allen reminsces about her dad, comedian, dancer and “What’s Happening” star, Fred Berry. Tonight at 11:30.
- This afternoon on BlogTalkRadio Today, Shaun welcomes Judith Curr, publisher of “21 Nights with Prince.”
- Actor Tim Reid (WKRP in Cincinnati) and comic Tom Dreesen drop by Movie Addicts this afternoon at 4:00 to discuss their new book about their experiences as America’s first and only interracial comedy team. Film critic James Colt Harrison returns to help with the show.
- 5th graders from Denmark, Bruce and Jimmy are live from Copenhagen this morning at 8:30.
- Nikki Starr is Rockin’ the Politics at 10:00 a.m.
- Healing through Nutrition is the topic on today’s Quantum Radio. Award winning cookbook author and nutritionist Rebecca Wood drops by at 11:00 a.m. If you prefer to use the power of wholesome foods over chemicals and pills, you won’t want to miss this segment.
- On Freezer Smarts at noon, the topic is “30 Weight Watchers Core Recipes for Your Freezer”.
- Do you Tweet? I do. In fact, some say I’m addicted to Twitter. If you’re like me, you won’t want to miss Business Matters this afternoon at 2:00. Erik welcomes authors of The Twitter Handbook, Warren Whitlock and Deb Micek AKA, @WarrenWhitlock and @CoachDeb.
- Do watch Saturday Night Live for the Sarah Palin parodies? Why is it the V.P. candidate will appear on SNL but not Meet the Press? The Sarah Palin/SNL thing is explored on Politics for Her this evening at 7:00.
This is only the tip of the proverbial ice berg! To see a comprehensive listing of today’s programming, please visit our on air schedule page. Enjoy your day, listen while you work.