Good morning, friends. Need I tell you we have a full plate today? I won’t bore you with the small talk. Instead, let’s get to today’s highlights: (All Times EST)
- Join my friends Jim Turner and Rick Calvert as they kick off the new year leading up to the BlogWorld and New Media Expo coming up in October. Today they’re talking about what’s on tap for the new year and the acquisition of the New Media Expo and what it means for Blog World Expo. Check it out at 3:00.
- Warren Whitlock, co-author of Twitter Revolution: How Social Media and Mobile Marketing is Changing the Way We Do Business & Market Online hosts a weekly show to help you grow your network, find new friends, lead and customers and market yourself on Twitter and other social media. Listen in tonight at 10:00.
- This morning at 11:00, Eva Abreu will be speaking with college student David Pierce, who writes about how to get organized with the “One Box” method on LifeHack.org.
- At 1:00, Columbia Journalism’s radio show teaches how to start your own social media business.
- What makes a mom a “Momtrepreneur?” Learn by listening in to WAHPM Radio this afternoon at 2;00.
- Is there such a thing as a personal brand or is it just a cottage industry in search of a market? Can you have a personal brand and be an employee? What’s the difference (If Any) between personal brand and a person’s reputation. Geoff Livingston, author of Now is Gone and Hajj Flemings author of The Brand YU Life will throw it down in this show hosted by Albert Maruggi. Social Media Throwdown gets to the heart of the issue with lively discussion outside of the echo chamber.The fun begins at 2:00.
For a complete listing of all of today’s BlogTalkRadio programming, please see our on air schedule. Remember, if you the live broadcast, you can catch the podcast on demand soon after.