by Deb Ng
Thanks again to everyone who responded so positively to our new format, and to those who offered feedback via the comments here or at the new BlogTalkRadio forum. I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying interacting with you and taking the community to a whole new level.
Speaking of community, check out what some of our hosts are up to today:
(All times EST)
- Do you work at home? If so, you might want to tune in to Frugal WAHMs Talk Radio this morning at 11:30. Commiserate with other work at homes and discuss parenting tips, money saving ideas, recipes and more. For work at home dads too!
- Real estate professionals share tips for success on Real Estate Radio this afternoon at 2:30 p.m.
- Guys, are you in need of a lesson in style? Men’s Bootcamp helps you to dress for success and gives you tips for looking your best this afternoon at 3:00.
- Soap fans tune in for One Life to Live’s weekly recap this evening at 6:30.
- Stardish Radio features General Hospital‘s Kimberly McCullough tonight at 10:00.
- Sci-Fi Talk Live features an interview with Indy horror director Robert Scheck tonight at 10:00.
- Sophia’s Place is featuring some old jazz performed by greats such as Fats Waller and Louis Armstrong. Listen in tonight at 10:00.
For a rundown of all of today’s BlogTalkRadio programming, please visit our On Air Schedule.