On June 25, 2009, Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics got a 911 call that would soon set off a global wave of grief, the likes of which had yet to be seen in this century.
Michael Jackson lay unconscious in his bed at home; his personal physician, Conrad Murray, not able to revive him.
Three minutes later, paramedics arrived. But they, too, were unable to wake him.
One hour and 59 minutes later, at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, the King of Pop was pronounced dead, the victim of an overdose of lorazepam, propofol and midazolam.
That the man many believed to be the greatest entertainer of all time had Continue reading