Most of us have our favorite grown up BlogTalkRadio shows to listen to, but did you know your teens and tweens may be interested in some of our programming as well? Here are some shows you can all listen to together:
- Homeschool.com had an interview with Denise Jonas, mother of the Jonas Brothers who discussed what it’s been like raising her famous sons.
- Jonas Brothers c0-star Nicole Gale Anderson stopped in to talk with Zach at WZAP about the show and working with the trio of heart throbs.
- Katie and Karleigh Santry of JonasBrothersFan.com were also guests on WZAP Radio.
- It was a major event when Taylor Lautner stopped by Stardish Radio to talk Twilight!
- Zac from WZAP doesn’t only feature guests having to do with the Jonas Brothers. He also had Hannah Montana’s Jason Earles drop by.
- Parents and Kids Talk Radio is the show that brings parents and kids together. Listen and have a family discussion afterwards!
- Teen Girls Radio talks about what it’s really like to be a teen these days!
- The Teens View is another show for teens by teens.
Instead of turning on the tube tonight – why not listen to BlogTalkRadio with your teen or tween? You may find yourself deep in conversation afterwards!