Don’t you just love the beginning of spring? Everything comes alive. The crocuses are blooming, the forysthia has buds and I even see daffodils pushing up from the ground. Spring is like a positive beginning. Here’s some more positivity to get you through your day. Today’s highlights:
(All times EDT)
- Liz Holzemer, survivor of a tumor known as Meningioma, celebrates the 2nd anniversary of her book Curveball, When Life Throws You A Brain Tumor and her support group Meningioma Mommas, this evening at 6:00 on Your Brand Radio.
- As seen on Oprah, Tony and Sir join The Abundant Solutions Hour on BlogTalkRadio at 9:00 p.m., to discuss the difficult issues surrounding abuse, and how to break the cycle of abusive relationships.
- Cliff Boyce, a celebrity fitness and wellness trainer, discusses his regimens that have shaped the bods of such stars as Usher Raymond and hitmaker Bryan Michael Cox, with pricefitwell this afternoon at 1:00.
- The Consumer Queen welcomes bloggers to discuss their experiences blogging for companies and reviewing products, as well as paid posting, tools, websites and tips for bloggers hoping to write for companies, tonight at 9:00.
- Join Shuan Daily and I for BlogTalkRadio Insider this afternoon at 4:00. Special guests include BlogTalkRadio’s the host of Social Mediasphere and Social Media Director for the BlogWorld and New Media Expo, Jim Turner, and host of BlogBusiness World, Wayne Hurlbert.
- At 2:00 p.m., declutter and fly with the FlyLady and Friends show!
- On the Department of Defense Bloggers’ Roundtable this morning at 9:00, Capt. John Rice, assistant chief of staff for Engineering (J7) for Multi-National Security Transition Command – Iraq, will speak to J7’s mission, how it employs Iraqis and building a suitable and lasting infrastructure, both temporary and permanent.
- Prosperity Gal is featuring “Twitter Today” this morning at 10:00.
- This morning at 10:00 on the Work at Home Mobcast, join Kim from the Freebie Mafia and Shopathomemafia as she talks and shows you how to be thrifty, get great freebies and apply deals online!
- At noon, Your Money teaches you how to keep more money in your pocket.
- Mommy Brain Reports on Eco-Friendly Moving at 1:00 p.m.
- This afternoon at 1:00, join host Bruce Pomazal and green specialist Stephanie Ammerman as they discuss water conservation plumbing, using recycled materials in kitchen and bath remodeling, hot water heaters and green rebates.
- Nicole Lynch is disucssing spring wedding trends this afternoon at 2:00.
Please see today’s On air schedule for a full listing of today’s BlogTalkRadio programmng. If you miss a live episode, it’s available for download or streaming soon after.