Today’s programming is guaranteed not to disappoint. Check out the highlights: (all times EDT)
- Good Morning America weatherman Sam Champion lets Mr. Media in on the secrets of his In Search Of… series, this morning at 9:30.
- Actor Joe Pantoliano discusses his new documentary No Kidding, Me Too which celebrates a premiere at this year’s Sarasota Film Festival. Listen in to Movie Geeks United tonight at 10:00 p.m.
- Twin Towers Sports Radio welcomes Tiger from MTV’s 50 Cent:The Money and the Power to discuss how stepping into the spotlight has changed his life, this evening 7:00.
- Join BlogTalkRadio 101 to learn tips, tools, and insight that will help boost your BlogTalkRadio show to the next level, this afternoon at 1:00.
- Navigating Change welcomes bestselling author Marci Shimoff to talk about Happy for No Reason and tips for boosting your happiness during change and challenges, this morning at 9:00.
- Grammy-winning singer-songwriter and record producer Akon and musician and composer Peter Buffett, son of billionaire investor Warren Buffett talk about their charity database on WorldTalkLive this afternoon at 4:30.
- Emmy-winning talk show host and motivational speaker Montel Williams shares his emotional journey and what he’s learned about living well emotionally and physically, with Connie Bennett at 3:00 p.m.
- Now for a subject very near and dear to my heart: Writer’s Radio discusses kicking off your freelance writing career this morning at 11:00.
- At noon, Healthy You features a discussion about losing weight without feeling hungry. I’m so there.
For a complete rundown of all of today’s programming, please see today’s On Air Schedule.