Welcome back from your long weekend! Enjoy today’s BlogTalkRadio programming. Here are some highlights: (all times EDT)
- Beloved 90210 actress, daughter of TV mogul Aaron Spelling, mother and author Tori Spelling talks about her new book Mommywood on the Fruit Salad show this morning at 11:30.
- John Oates of the pop music duo Hall & Oates, arguably the most successful duo in pop/rock history, chats about his solo albums, “Phunk Shui” (2002) and “1000 Miles of Life” (2008) on Rundgren Radio tonight at 8:30.
- Timothy Hodge welcomes music legend Evelyn “Champagne” King, best known for her hit songs “Shame,” “I’m in Love” and “Love Come Down,” to discuss her career, this afternoon at 4:00.
- Wallstrip creator, hedge fund manager and financial guru Howard Lindzon launched StockTwits on BlogTalkRadio to complement his innovative Twitter investment tool.
- Celebrate the 250th anniversary of Guinness with a remote broadcast from Killarney, Ireland, so take a journey through the Irish countryside with Bernard McMullan from Ireland Tourism, this evening at 6:00.
- From the Washington Redskins, Santana Moss, one of the most dynamic wide receivers in the NFL, talks about the NFC East Division, and his off season activities on Bottom Line tonight at 9:00.
- Actress, bestselling author, and health expert Marilu Henner shares ideas from her latest book, Wear Your Life Well: Use What You Have to Get What You Want,this afternoon at 3:00 with Connie Bennett.
- Frugal Coast 2 Coast takes on the end of the school year gift dilemma, and help parents decide who to give presents to, alternatives gifts, and frugal insight, tonight at 8:30.
Enjoy your day. For a complete rundown of today’s BlogTalkRadio programming please see our On Air Schedule.