How are these highlights working for you? Are you finding they direct you to shows you might not otherwise found on your own? Hosts, are they bringing in new listeners? I’d love to hear how daily highlights are working for you.
I’m also interested in giving some of our less well-known hosts a boost.
So if you host a BlogTalkRadio show, send me your elevator pitch (deborahng(at)blogtalkradio(dot)com). Send a couple of paragraphs describing your show, plus an image of your show’s logo. I’ll post your elevator pitch here to help send new listeners your way.
Now, for today’s highlights, which are representative of the varied content BlogTalkRadio has to offer. As always, all times EST:
- At 10:00 AM, join host Jim Burns on the Dad Talk Zone as talks about issues facing dads today.
- Bob Kessinger of Cyber Patrol joins Dave and Bill this afternoon at 1:00 to discuss how to optimize safe and educational internet experiences for children while minimizing potential risks.
- Football may be over for the season but Fantasy Buffet is still going strong at 11:00 a.m.
- BlogTalkRadio’s Life Coach Sue, features a great guest today this morning at 11:00.Carol Dunlop is a dynamic fitness professional whose talent and innovative style has inspired many individuals to lead a healthy, fit lifestyle. Keep your commitment to stay fit in ’09 and give it a listen.
- It’s Valentines Treats day on In the Kitchen at noon.
- It’s Twitter Tuesday! Jason Crouch and Ken Cook welcome social media evangelist Bill Crosby today at noon.
- Learn more about the Twitter by the Sea social media cruise today at noon.
- This after noon at 1:00, Mom 2 Mom is featuring last minute valentines deals.
- Garden Gal takes you into the garden to talk about things to do in February this afternoon at 1:30.
- Today at 2:00, at the Army Bloggers Round Table, Col. Buckhout will discuss the designation of the new Electronic Warfare (EW) 29-series career field for officers, warrant officers and enlisted personnel. (No, I don’t know what it means either, but I’m sure someone does!)
- At 4:00, Betty Jo Tucker gets us into the Valentine’s spirit with great film love stories.
- At 4;30 p.m., RatherBeWorking offers four practical things to do during a layoff.
- 8:00 p.m. is the time for Alan Levy and Marla Cilley.
- Dr. Blogstein welcomes Jodi Lipper and Cerina Vincent, authors of How to LOVE Like a Hot Chick, tonight at 9:00.
- Legendary boxing promoter Don King takes time out from touting his February 14 “St. Valentine’s Day Massacre” to share his thoughts on the meaning of Barack Obama’s presidency with Lorenzo Thomas tonight at 10:00.
- CNN’s Rick Sanchez joins Morning Media Menu to discuss his innovative broadcasts which incorporate Twitter, Facebook and MySpace to encourage viewer involvement.
Please see today’s On Air Schedule for a more in depth look at today’s programming.