Good morning, radio fans. If you’re allowed to listen to the radio while you work, I want to encourage you to check out our daily programming, and if you find yourself with nothing to watch on televison or just want something on in the background while you’re cooking or working in the garage, we’re here for you as well. All of our segments are available after the live broadcast through a stream or download and there’s always something worth listening to! The proof is in today’s highlights!
- Did you know BlogTalkRadio‘s own technie Kris Smith has his own segment? That’s right! Life in the Can comes at you three times a week. Join Kris and Betsy Smith (no relation) and add a little laughter to your day. 10:00 a.m. EST – but do catch it on demand.
- Serial reality television star Tiffany Pollard is on Hollywood Hits today. Wait, you don’t recognize the name? Does New York ring a bell then? That’s the same New York of Flavor of Love and I Love New York fame. She’s on hand to talk about her newest series New York Goes Hollywood. Listen in at 4:00 p.m. EST. California, you have my sympathy.
- Stardish Radio is featuring yet another hot soap star! One Life to Live‘s Christian, David Fumero, is dishing about his new movie due out Sept 12 called “Greetings from the Shore” and giving the latest dirt from Llanview. Don’t miss it at 10:00 p.m. EST.
- On The Relaxed Homeschooler at 11:00 a.m. EST, Michael and Patty Smith will be calling in to share their experiences homeschooling on a Native American reservation. Dayna Martin will be the guest speaker. Dayna has been vocal in her promotion of unschooling as a way of life and you will understand why when you hear her speak on the topic. She’s been interviewed on TV, has a series of segments describing unschooling on youtube and she hosts an unschooling conference cruise every year.
- The Average Joe Tech Show makes its debut today! Any questions for hosts Vince Hase and Paul Brown?
Vince and Paul are two average joe’s who have been where you are now – confused about starting up your blog? Don’t know why you need a web hosting service? Don’t understand why people Twitter? Join them every Monday at 2:00 p.m.EST, bring some questions and have them answered. And what they don’t know – they look up on the air and find for you. ‘Cause they love you, man.
- Are you a Lost junkie like me? You’ll definitely want to check out TV TalkToday when Shaun O’Mac talks with Matthew Fox. Not to be missed at 8:00 p.m. EST.
As always, you find even more great programming on our On Air Schedule page. Do check it out – You won’t be disappointed.