I don’t know what it’s like by you, but it’s gray, chilly and rainy where I live. My property looks like an explosion of leaves and I’m not motivated to step out of my front door. Fortunately for me, and you too, BlogTalkRadio has plenty of content to keep you cozy on such a day. Here are some highlights: (All times EST)
- We have a High School Musical star in the house! Bart Johnson who played Zac Efron‘s dad, Coach Jack Bolton, will be a guest on Stardish Radio tonight at 10:00. And guess what? He’ll be taking calls. Want to know if Zac Efron is so cute in person or find out how he feels about Ashley Tisdale‘s nose job? Call in and talk to Bart Johnson live!
- After listening in to Stardish, check out Reality Check Radio at 11:00 p.m. Tonight’s guest is Blayne Walsh who didn’t quite make the cut in this past season of Project Runway.
- BuzzWorthy Radio has a buzz worthy celebration today. They’re celebrating their one year anniversary with BlogTalkRadio! Tune it at 10:00 p.m. for part 1 of the festivities.
- Fans of the MTV hit “The Island” certainly won’t want to miss tonight’s segment on CoachRoges. KellyAnne is stopping by around 8ish to talk about the populary series.
- This afternoon at 4:00, Shaun and I will be co-hosting BlogTalkRadio Insider. Our guests are BlogTalkRadio’s own Christina Blodgett and Nikki Starr who will be giving us a sneak peek into BlogTalkRadio University, a new program for to help enhance our hosts BlogTalkRadio experience.
- On Your Money Matters, the topic for discussion is an important one. What happens if you’re approved fora loan but can’t afford to pay it off? This is especially appropropriate for college students seeking student loans, and those who are considering applying for credit cards, mortgages and more. Tune in at noon.
- On Army Wife Radio, FRG leaders from Fort Sill are stopping by to discuss the AUSA Conference in Washington D.C. this afternoon at 1:00.
As always, all of our BlogTalkRadio shows are available on demand immediately following the live broadcast. For a full rundown of today’s programmng, please visit our On-Air Schedule.