by Deb Ng
Good morning, online radio fans. The rest of the world may be in holiday mode but BlogTalkRadio continues to deliver. Check out some of today’s programming – and don’t forget – even if you won’t be near your computer all day, all of our programmig is available on demad immediately following each broadcast. Simply download, load it onto your iPod and take BlogTalkRadio with you!
As you can see, there’s more to us than celebrities. All times EST:
- Everyday Style is sharing some New Year’s Eve beauty tips today at noon.Tune in to learn how to glam it up for the new year – and any time!
- If you’re like me and planning on kick starting your diet come January 1st, you won’t want to miss Better Food Choices this afternoon at noon. Family food experts weigh in to help you choose the foods that will offer you and your family a healthy balance.
- New show alert! The Niche Blogg Academy is offering blogging tips for newbies! Join them today at 12:30.
- Best-selling author Amanda Foreman is visiting Sound Author’s Radio this afternoon at 3:30.
- Sports fans are sure to enjoy the Fantasy Football Roundtable tonight at 9:00.
- Social media superstars Warren Whitlock and Jim Kukral discuss how to succeed online tonight at 10:00 on Social Media to Help Your Business Grow.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend. For a full rundown of today’s proramming please visit our On Air Schedule.