Keep your laptops close and your headsets closer, online radio fans. Our assortment of guests today runs the gamut from comedians to actors to authors to television personalities. If you haven’t already looked into BlogTalkRadio’s mobile site, may I encourage you to do so? You’re not going to want to miss any of this! Check it out – all time ET.
- Mr. Media celebrates ACME Theatre gay pride with comedian ANT of Last Comic Standing and actors Janina Gavankar of The L Word and Darryl Stephens. The fun and laughter begins this evening at 9:00.
- Brown Suga Radio welcomes CeCe Penniston, multi Platinum recording artist and Phoenix native, to discuss her new album and future plans for her music career, tonight at 10:00.
- Actress and author Mariel Hemingway joins The Ceslie Show to share some of the healthy, simple, and delicious recipes and advice for living green from her new book, Mariel’s Kitchen. Looking forward to that this afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
- BlogTalkRadio 101 welcomes hosts and listeners to learn new techniques for maximizing your BlogTalkRadio experience, this afternoon at 1:00.
- Accomplished stand-up comedian and Emmy-nominated writer and producer Carol Leifer discusses her book, When You Lie About Your Age, the Terrorists Win: Reflections on Looking in the Mirror, with Mr. Media. Listen in this afternoon at 3:00.
- Joan Baker, voice over actress and author joins marketing expert Rudy Gaskins to promote their brainchild, Voices Remember, a sensitive and uplifting Alzheimer research fundraiser, on The Brass Ovary this morning at 10:30.
- Musician Russel Blake discusses his work, Silent Power and Quiet Strength, as well as the August debut of his new album, Fierce Solitude, with Nesheba this evening at 5:00.
- The Final Word celebrates its one year anniversary with actress Melora Hardin of The Office and Monk, ESPN anchorman Mike Hill and sports analyst Peter Vecsey, with Jay Reelz and J.D. this evening at 8;00.
- Ryan Kessman from MTV’s Bully Beat Down and Tyger from MTV’s 50 Cent: The Money and The Power welcome Like Dat, a contestant from Flavor of Love 2, to break down the world of entertainment, on Twin Towers Radio today at 7:00 p.m.
- Bilaal Rajan, a twelve year old who has raised millions to help children in need, talks about his celebrated campaigns and his ambitious movement to inspire young people to take action to create a more peaceful world, on CWLA Radio this afternoon at 2:00.
- Cindy Kauanui, entrepreneur and owner of Jet Set Models, discusses her company’s journey from a small production company in Kauai to one of the largest agency’s in the world, and what she looks for in potential models, with Susan Pascal this afternoon at 12:30.
- Randal Pinkett, best known for winning Season 4 of Donald Trump’s The Apprentice, discusses his book, The No Money Down CEO and how to start a business in this economy, with Linsey Knerl tonight at 9:00.
For a complete look at all of today’s BlogTalkRadio programming, please see our On Air Schedule. All BlogTalkRadio programs are available for download or on demand listening soon after the live broadcast.