As part of the news we announced today involving J. Wiley and Sons Publishers, John C. Havens is at the SXSW conference interviewing some notable authors. The event and interviews are ongoing, but here are some that he’s completed thus far.
- Interview with Andy Beal, author of, “Radically Transparent” John C. Havens interviews Andy Beal, co-author of, “Radically Transparent” published by John Wiley & Sons. Subtitled, “Monitoring and Managing Your Reputation Online,” it’s co-authored by Judy Strauss. More information at: www.practicallytransparent.com
- Interview with Joelle Reeder and Katherine Scoleri John C. Havens interviews Joelle Reeder and Katherine Scoleri, co-authors of, “The IT Girl’s Guide to Blogging with Moxie.”
- Interview with Lisa Sabin-Wilson (Part One) John C. Havens interviews Lisa Sabin-Wilson, author of, “WordPress for Dummies.”
- Interview with Lisa Sabin-Wilson (Part Two) John C. Havens interviews Lisa Sabin-Wilson, author of, “WordPress for Dummies.”
- Interview with Brian Reich John C. Havens interviews Brian Reich, co-author of “Media Rules!” at the SXSW Conference in Austin, TX.
- Interview with Gina Trapani of Lifehacker.com John C. Havens interviews Gina Trapani, Editor for Lifehacker.com and author of, “Upgrade Your Life”
Stay tuned to The Wiley Profile for more live – at the event – interviews.