Over the weekend I had an epiphany. Since we’re always using the forum, this blog and BlogTalkRadio Insider to help our hosts find ways to bring traffic and listeners to their shows, why not also bring out some gems from the BlogTalkRadio vault. Saturday’s feature, Chris Brogan’s Greatest hits was quite the success and I hope those who listened to some of the archived segments walked away with something useful.
Since Twitter is a huge topic of discussion among the BlogTalkRadio community, I thought it was time to bring out Twitter’s Greatest Hits. Some of these links are single segments, others point to a Twitter oriented show page. As with the last “Greatest Hits” feature, I hope you walk away with the knowledge you need to succeed using this popular microblogging platform. Behold:
Twitter’s Greatest Hits:
- In June, 2008, Tim Phelan gave a mini Twitter tutorial.
- Warren Whitlock, or @warrenwhitlock if you follow him on Twitter, not only wrote the Twitter Revolution, he also has a weekly Twitter radio show right here on BlogTalkRadio.
- A new Twitter-oriented show makes its debut today – Twitter Radio!
- Last month the Columbia Journalism School presented a Twitter briefing.
- Would you believe there’s a Twitter cruise? Check out Twitter by the Sea.
- Last week, Black Talk Radio explored the various Twitter applications.
- Every Tuesday Jason Crouch and Ken Cook bring us Twitter Tuesday!
- To Twitter or not to Twitter. Find out when Karen Rands explores this social networking phenomenon.
- Why should you follow me anyone on Twitter? Learn the answers on SEO101.
- Twitter can also be used to raise awarness and funds for charitable causes. On User Friendly Thinking Connie Reese discussed using Twitter to raise cancer awareness.
- In October, Social Media Explosion, welcomed the authors of The Twitter Handbook, Warren Whitlock and Deb Micek.
- In November Jim Turner of Social Mediasphere featured a discussion on Twitter and how it can be monetized.
- Even the FlyLady and friends discussed Twitter!
- This past September, Paul Cooley discussed using Twitter to build up your business.
- In October, Socially Speaking welcomed Laura “@pistachio” Fitton who discussed the different benefits of microblogging.
BlogTalkRadio features over 500 Twitter-oriented broadcasts in our vault. If you’re interested in learning how to use Twitter to build up contacts and community, do browse our listings.